Thursday, February 9, 2012

Research topics

In class I considered following the examples provided in the book/articles and do a textual analysis for my research project. However this idea did not settle right, because I do wish to challenge myself. While brainstorming about possible topics that could relate back to writing I began thinking how much it has changed throughout the years. It seemed too broad so I tried zeroing in on a certain subject that has influenced the change, the answer I came to was the Internet. Over the last 20 years everything we knew about the Internet has changed dramatically. From the way we connect to the way we can now carry it around in our pockets. To relate this to writing I considered discussing and researching the impact of change it has had on the way people write. This might include research on my own writing and how it's changed or been influenced as well as on others writing and how the accessibility of the Internet has influenced them as writers. I could do interviews and see what studies have been done as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment